Friday 31 August 2012

Stole Password In Mozilla Firefox

Hello Friends,
Today I Will Give You One Trick For Stole Passwords In "Mozilla Firefox" In Last One Post I Give You One Trick For Stole Passwords In Google Chrome. I Think This Is Helpful For You. We All Know About Mozilla Firefox Right ?? We Use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini, And Safari For Apple Users. . In This Browsers We Mostly Use Google Chrome As A Default Browser In Our Laptop Or Computer. But In My Side
I Used This All Three Browsers For Different Reasons.

For My Self,

I Used Google Chrome Because Of "Fast And Secure Browsing".
I Used Opera Mini For Less Uses Of Internet And Mainly Facebook Because Of Opera Have A Big And Great Feature As "Opera Turbo".
I Used Mozilla Firefox For It's Amazing "Add-Ons".

Step 1:- Open Your Mozilla Firefox Browser.

Step 2:- FindThis Symbol In Left Side In Above Corner Then Click On It. In This Window see "Options" Bar In This Bar See First Row "Options". Then Click On It.You can See Window Like Below.

Step 3:- In This Window See "Security" BoxSee Above Click On It Then Click On "Saved Password".

Step 4:- Then You Can See One Window Like Below.Click On "Show Passwords"You Can See One Window Like Below.

Step 5:- You have To Hide this Password Because You Have To Secure Your Self From Others. So See Below Window For Hide Passwords.

That's All. . .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates